Take to the skies and take the Barcelona and Montserrat Helicopter Tour! Enjoy spectacular aerial views of Montserrat, the magical mountain, and Barcelona, the city of Barcelona, on this memorable 54-minute helicopter flight that takes you to see the most famous and admired mountain in Catalonia and the immensity of the most famous city in the Mediterranean.
Our Montserrat and Barcelona Tour by helicopter offers a 20 minutes flight over the Montserrat massif, which allows you to see, among other things, the Monastery of Montserrat, the famous natural park, made up of huge saw-shaped rocks that give the mountain its name, and the villages and towns that surround this wonder of nature that rises more than 1000 meters above sea level with forms recognized worldwide.
The trip will be the return to the massif, with about 25 kilometers of perimeter. We will see its highest peak is Sant Jeroni (1,236 meters) and others known as Cavall Bernat and Sant Joan, among others.
After seeing the beautiful scenery, you will fly to Barcelona where you will enjoy a 30 minutes flight over the coastline of Barcelona, being able to see the incredible panoramic view of the city from the air like never before, the Forum, the Agbar Tower, the Sagrada Familia, the Rambla, Colón, Tibidabo, Montjuic, the port of Barcelona and the strip of the most famous streets and neighborhoods of the city of Barcelona.
With this flight, you will enjoy the panoramic view of the city of Barcelona from its main tourist attraction: the sea. You will see the skyline of the city and the spectacular shapes of its neighborhoods, streets and avenues directly from the sea.
We will continue and visit the Montserrat mountain massif from the air and then go directly to the northern entrance of the Barcelona region. On the way, we will fly over the Vallès Occidental (Rubí, Sant Cugat and Cerdanyola) and further ahead, the northern part of the Collserola Park, the green lung of Barcelona, before entering the metropolitan area. We will see the Trinitat junction, the city of Badalona, the Forum, the Olympic Port, the beaches of Mar Bella, the Port Vell, the mountain of Montjuic, the W hotel, and the Olympic Ring. You will have an absolutely spectacular view of the entire city at all times from an exceptional vantage point. Retracing the path, we will return by the same route to the starting point.
If this is your first time in Barcelona or if you have lost count, a helicopter flight over Montserrat and Barcelona is an exciting way to see the grandeur of the most famous mountain and this great city from a perspective you will not forget.
You will find the answers to the most common questions in our FAQ section.
– Helicopter ride
– Municipal taxes
– Transfer to the heliport
– You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
– Passengers must arrive 10 minutes before the flight.
– All passengers, including children, must have an identity card or passport, otherwise they will not be allowed to fly.
– The minimum age to fly is 2 years old.
– Pregnant women can fly up to 28 weeks.
– The maximum weight of one person is up to 120 kg, with a maximum total weight of 350 kg.
– For safety reasons, Barcelona Helicopters reserves the right to cancel the flight and schedule it for another day.
– Once the tour has been purchased, no refunds will be given.
– Passengers are not allowed to carry luggage on board the helicopter. Only items that can fit in the pockets such as cameras, cell phones or sunglasses are allowed.