Take to the skies and take the Barcelona Tour! Enjoy spectacular aerial views of Barcelona, the city of Barcelona, in this memorable helicopter flight that takes you to see the immensity of the most famous city in the Mediterranean.
Our Barcelona Tour offers 30 minutes of flight over the coastline of Barcelona, being able to enjoy the incredible panoramic view of the city from the air like never before.
You can see the Forum, the Agbar Tower, the Sagrada Familia, La Rambla, Colón, Tibidabo, Montjuic, the port of Barcelona and the stripes that form the most famous streets and neighborhoods of the city of Barcelona.
With this flight, you will enjoy the panoramic view of the city of Barcelona from its main tourist attraction: the sea. You will see the skyline of the city and the spectacular shapes of its neighborhoods, streets and avenues directly from the sea.
We will take off and go directly to the northern entrance of the Barcelona region. On the way, we will fly over the Vallès Occidental (Rubí, Sant Cugat and Cerdanyola) and further ahead, the northern part of the Collserola Park, the green lung of Barcelona, before entering the metropolitan area. We will see the Trinitat junction, the city of Badalona, the Forum, the Olympic Port, the beaches of Mar Bella, the Port Vell, the mountain of Montjuic, the W hotel, and the Olympic Ring. You will have an absolutely spectacular view of the entire city at all times from an exceptional vantage point. Retracing the path, we will return by the same route to the starting point.
Whether it’s your first time in Barcelona or you’ve lost count, a helicopter flight over Barcelona is an exciting way to see this great city from a perspective you won’t forget.
You will find the answers to the most common questions in our FAQ section.
– Helicopter ride
– Municipal taxes
– Transfer to the heliport
– You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
– Passengers must arrive 10 minutes before the flight.
– All passengers, including children, must have an identity card or passport, otherwise they will not be allowed to fly.
– The minimum age to fly is 2 years old.
– Pregnant women can fly up to 28 weeks.
– The maximum weight of one person is up to 120 kg, with a maximum total weight of 350 kg.
– For safety reasons, Barcelona Helicopters reserves the right to cancel the flight and schedule it for another day.
– Once the tour has been purchased, no refunds will be given.
– Passengers are not allowed to carry luggage on board the helicopter. Only items that can fit in the pockets such as cameras, cell phones or sunglasses are allowed.