Helicopter rental, called Helitaxi, turns the helicopter into your private means of transportation. The full rental of a helicopter, also known as an air cab, makes your flight unique.
Our helicopter passenger transportation service covers the entire national territory and part of the foreign countries, making it an ideal means of transportation for medium distances.
The Helitaxi service, helicopter rental, consists of leaving from one point to go to another using the helicopter as a means of transportation. Taking advantage of the advantages it gives us, high speed and spectacular views of the territory.
In many occasions this service is used for sporting events, weddings, vacations, getaways…
Choose where you want to go and we will take you across the sky in a completely exclusive, comfortable and fast way.
Do you have a house in the Pyrenees? We will take you to your home without queues, tolls or headaches.
Do you want to go skiing but don’t have time? We will take you skiing in Baqueira in the morning and bring you back home in the afternoon. Fast and comfortable.
You will find the answers to the most common questions in our FAQ section.
– Helicopter ride
– Municipal taxes
– Transfer to the heliport
– You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
– Passengers must arrive 10 minutes before the flight.
– All passengers, including children, must have an identity card or passport, otherwise they will not be allowed to fly.
– The minimum age to fly is 2 years old.
– Pregnant women can fly up to 28 weeks.
– The maximum weight of one person is up to 120 kg, with a maximum total weight of 350 kg.
– For safety reasons, Barcelona Helicopters reserves the right to cancel the flight and schedule it for another day.
– Once the tour has been purchased, no refunds will be given.
– Passengers are not allowed to carry luggage on board the helicopter. Only items that can fit in the pockets such as cameras, cell phones or sunglasses are allowed.