Take to the skies and take the Montserrat Tour by helicopter! Enjoy spectacular aerial views of Montserrat, the magical mountain, on this memorable 20-minute helicopter flight that takes you to see the immensity of Catalonia’s most famous and admired mountain.
With this Montserrat Tour you will take off from the heliport of Ullastrell and soar through the air, from where you will have the opportunity to take fantastic pictures of the sanctuary and Benedictine monastery of Montserrat, dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat, and the 1,500 characteristic needles of the mountain.
The Montserrat Tour offers 20 minutes of flight over the massif, which allows you to see, among other things, the Monastery of Montserrat, the famous natural park, made up of huge saw-shaped rocks that give the mountain its name, and the villages and towns that surround this wonder of nature that rises more than 1000 meters above sea level with shapes that are recognized around the world.
We will take off and visit the Montserrat mountain massif from the air. The trip will be the return to the massif, with about 25 kilometers of perimeter. We will see its highest peak is Sant Jeroni (1,236 meters) and others known as Cavall Bernat and Sant Joan, among others.
The irregular and imposing silhouette of the mountain range is reminiscent of the teeth of a saw, which explains its Catalan name of “serrated mountain”. You will enjoy the incomparable shapes and peaks of a privileged viewpoint. Against the backdrop of this breathtaking scenery, we will now enjoy the aerial view of the monastery of Montserrat, and icon par excellence of our culture.
This service aims to be, more than a sightseeing tour, a link between nature, culture and the pleasure of flying like a bird in our helicopters.
If this is the first time you come to Montserrat or if you have lost count, a helicopter flight over Montserrat is an exciting way to see this impressive mountain from a perspective you will not forget.
You will find the answers to the most common questions in our FAQ section.
– Helicopter ride
– Municipal taxes
– Transfer to the heliport
– You will receive confirmation at the time of booking.
– Passengers must arrive 10 minutes before the flight.
– All passengers, including children, must have an identity card or passport, otherwise they will not be allowed to fly.
– The minimum age to fly is 2 years old.
– Pregnant women can fly up to 28 weeks.
– The maximum weight of one person is up to 120 kg, with a maximum total weight of 350 kg.
– For safety reasons, Barcelona Helicopters reserves the right to cancel the flight and schedule it for another day.
– Once the tour has been purchased, no refunds will be given.
– Passengers are not allowed to carry luggage on board the helicopter. Only items that can fit in the pockets such as cameras, cell phones or sunglasses are allowed.