- Panoramic flight by helicopter
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal presentation for those who are visiting Barcelona for the first time
- Place: Barcelona
- Duration: approx. 25/27 minutes
- Participants: 4 people
- Private flight: The rental of the helicopter is complete, for that reason, 1 or 4 passengers fly, the price will be the same.
- Helicopter: Robinson R44 (1-3 p.) o Eurocopter EC120 (4 p.)
Our Barcelona Helicopter Tour offers 30 minutes of flight along the Barcelona coast, being able to enjoy the incredible panorama of the city from the air like never before.
You can see the Forum, Agbar Towe, Sagrada Familia, La Rambla, Colón, Tibidabo, Montjuic, the port of Barcelona and the zip lines that make up the most famous streets and neighborhoods of the city of Barcelona.
With this flight, you will enjoy the panoramic view of the city of Barcelona from its main tourist attraction: the sea. You will see the skyline of the city and the spectacular shapes of its neighborhoods, streets and avenues directly from the sea.
We will take off and we will go directly to the northern entrance of the region of Barcelona. On the way, we will fly over the Vallès Occidental (Rubí, Sant Cugat and Cerdanyola) and further south, the northern part of the Collserola Park, the green lung of Barcelona, before entering the metropolitan area. We will see the knot of the Trinitat, the city of Badalona, Forum, Olympic Port, the beaches of the Mar Bella, Port Vell, Montjuic mountain, Hotel W, and Olympic Ring. You will have an absolutely spectacular view of the whole city at all times from an exceptional point of view. Undoing the path, we will return along the same route to the starting point.
If this is your first time in Barcelona or if you have lost your account, a helicopter flight over Barcelona is an exciting way to see this great city from a perspective that you will not forget.
Barcelona Helicopter Tour map
Do you have any question about the Barcelona Helicopter Tour?
- The flight duration is 30 minutes approx. but they must appear at the Heliport 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- The minimum age to fly is 2 years old.
- Pregnant women can fly up to 28 weeks.
- The maximum weight of a person is up to 120kg, the total maximum being 350kg.
- For security reasons, Barcelona Helicopters reserves the right to cancel the flight and schedule it another day.
Once the Tour purchase is made, the money is not returned.
You will find the answers to the most common questions in our frequently asked questions section.