- Panoramic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal presentation for those who visit Barcelona for the first time
- Place: Montserrat and Barcelona
- Duration: 45 minutes approx.
- Participants: 4 people
- Private flight: The helicopter rental is complete, for that reason, fly 1 or 4 passengers the price will be the same.
- Helicopter: Eurocopter EC120 (4 p.)
WithMontserrat and Barcelona Tour Gift will enjoy 20 minutes of flight over the Montserrat mountain, which allow you to see other things, the Montserrat Monastery, the famous natural park, made up of huge rocks in the shape of a mountain range that gives its name to the the mountains, the villages and the cities that surround this wonderful nature of nature that rises more than 1000 meters above sea level and some forms are recognized all over the world.
The trip will be aroud the mountain, with about 25 kilometers of perimeter. You can see its highest peak, Sant Jeroni (1,236 meters), and also Cavall Bernat and Sant Joan, among others.
After seeing the beautiful landscape, we will go straight to the northern entrance of Barcelona. On the way, we will fly over the Vallès Occidental (Rubí, Sant Cugat and Cerdanyola) and further south, the northern part of the Collserola Park, the green lung of Barcelona, before entering the metropolitan area.
You will fly to Barcelona where you can enjoy a 30 minute flight along the Barcelona coast, seeing the incredible panorama of the city from the air like never before. You will be able to observe Trinidad, Forum, Agbar Tower, Sagrada Familia, Rambla, Colom, Tibidabo, Montjuïc, Olympic Port, Mar Bella beaches, Port Vell, the W hotel, the Olympic Ring and the lines that make up the most famous streets and neighborhoods of the city of Barcelona.
With this flight, you will enjoy the panoramic view of the city of Barcelona from its main tourist attraction: the sea. You will see the skyline of the city and the spectacular shapes of its neighborhoods, streets and avenues directly from the sea. At all times you will have an absolutely spectacular view of the whole city from an exceptional point of view.
Undoing the path, we will return along the same route to the starting point.
If this is your first time in Barcelona or not, an helicopter flight over Montserrat and Barcelona is an exciting way to see the greatness of the most famous mountain and the great city from a different perspective that you will never forget.
Montserrat and Barcelona Tour
Do you have questions about the Tour Montserrat and Barcelona helicopter?
- The flight duration is 45 minutes but must be presented to the Heliport 20 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- The minimum age to fly is 2 years.
- Pregnant women can fly up to 28 weeks.
- The maximum weight of a person is up to 120kg, being maximum 350kg total.
- For security reasons, Barcelona Helicopters reserves the right to cancel the flight and schedule another day.
- Once the Tour purchase is completed, the money is not returned.
You will find answers to common questions in our FAQ section.