- Panoramic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal presentation for those who visit Montserrat for the first time
- Place: Montserrat Mountain (Barcelona)
- Duration: 20 minutes approx.
- Participants: 4 people
- Private flight. The helicopter rental is complete, for that reason, fly 1 or 4 passengers the price of the flight will be the same.
- Helicóptero: Eurocopter EC120 (4 personas)
With this Montserrat Helicopter Tour you will take off from the Ullastrell heliport and soar through the air, from where you will have the opportunity to take fantastic photos of the Montserrat Benedictine sanctuary and monastery, dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat, and of the 1,500 characteristic mountain spiers .
The Montserrat Helicopter Tour offers a 20-minute flight through the massif, which allows you to see, among other things, the Montserrat Monastery, the famous natural park, made up of huge saw-shaped rocks that give the mountain its name, and the towns and cities that surround this wonder of nature that rises more than 1000 meters above sea level with shapes recognized throughout the world.
We will take off and visit the Montserrat Mountain from the air. The trip will be the return to the massif, with about 25 kilometers of perimeter. We will see its highest peak, Sant Jeroni (1,236 meters), and others known as Cavall Bernat and Sant Joan, among others.
The irregular and imposing silhouette of the mountain range reminds of the teeth of a mountain range, which explains its Catalan name of “mountain serrada”. You will enjoy the incomparable shapes and peaks of a privileged viewpoint. Against the background of this impressive landscape, we are now going to enjoy the aerial view of the Montserrat monastery, and the icon par excellence of our culture.
This service aims to be, more than a tourist visit, a link between nature, culture and the pleasure of flying like a bird in our helicopters.
Montserrat Helicopter Tour map
Do you have any questions about the Montserrat Helicopter Tour?
- The duration of the flight is 20 minutes approx. but they must appear at the Heliport 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- The minimum age to fly is 2 years old.
- Pregnant women can fly up to 28 weeks.
- The maximum weight of a person is up to 120kg, the total maximum being 350kg.
- For security reasons, Barcelona Helicopters reserves the right to cancel the flight and schedule it another day.
- Once Tour purchase is made, the money is not returned.
You will find the answers to the most common questions in our frequently asked questions section.